Hey all, haven’t posted in a bit because I’ve been writing an eBook that combines all the research based knowledge that I have here on MCT and a TON more.
It’s titled: How to Write a Research Paper, Proposal, or Thesis.
Here is the over view of everything contained in the ~40 page eBook. It contains detailed sections on how to write:
- Background/Literature Review
- Select and define your concept
- Study purpose and Relevance
- How to write good qualitative and quantitative research questions
- Research design
- Data collection (surveys, analysis, etc.)
- Ethics, Budget
- Brief overview and quick guide on citing sources
- How to describe your results and write your conclusion
- Witty commentary and general jack-assery.
Update: 4/1/13 (Not an April fools joke!) – The eBook is now free – thanks to everyone who supported it! Grab it:
Download the eBook here