Here is the overview of everything contained in the ~40 page eBook. It contains detailed sections on how to write:
- Background/Literature Review
- Select and define your concept
- Study purpose and Relevance
- How to write good qualitative and quantitative research questions
- Research design
- Data collection (surveys, analysis, etc.)
- Ethics, Budget
- Brief overview and quick guide on citing sources
- How to describe your results and write your conclusion
- Witty commentary and general jack-assery.
A new version is coming soon! Check back later.
Pingback: How to Write a Good Title, Abstract, and Introduction | Mass Communication Theory